Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Utopia EWS two weeks free download

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Boye's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2000
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Christmas is closing in, and that means presents! Those of you still using an EWS64, take notice, sit back in your nice comfy chair and dig in.

    For a period of two weeks we at Utopia Sound Division will be offering all users reading this notice free download access to the commercially available soundbank ?Utopia EWS Online?. This includes 32MB General MIDI soundbanks, church organs, acoustic pianos and drumsets.

    For more info, http://home.online.no/~kevinb/notice.txt

    Enjoy, God Bless the almighty EWS64!

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member raddaqii's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it seems it hasn't started yet.

    Or I am blind, which is not what I was this morning when I got up. I remain sceptical until somebody tells me how to get something for free on the Utopia site.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Boye's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2000
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    What has started? The post is valid, I asked for permission from our beloved webmaster to put a post online smile The notice had to be put on as a seperate notice in order to keep the post small. Take my word for it, grab whatever you can. I just checked the website, and there may be some problems getting in. Good news is though that the GM banks only take up 10MB download in compressed form.

    -
    Kevin / Utopia Sound Division

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member raddaqii's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    that was the point exactly.. downloading requires a 'valid login', that I don't have, and wouldn't know how to get without signing in at order.

    ..maybe it's me; I strongly dislike flash-based websites. wink

    putting some instructions here, however, might well help other people avoid having similar problems.


    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Boye's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2000
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    We do not fool or scam people here at UtopiaSD, actually we try to help out as good as we can, and we have released free soundbanks earlier on as christmas presents to followers of dying soundcards (Gravis Ultrasound!) as a sign of support. Today the GUS still lives on in W2K smile So to make a point, here is all the info in its full glory:

    -
    Christmas is closing in, and that means presents! Those of you still using an EWS64,
    take notice, sit back in your nice comfy chair and dig in.

    For a period of two weeks we at Utopia Sound Division will be offering all users
    reading this notice free download access to the commercially available soundbank
    ?Utopia EWS Online?. This includes the following SETUP packages, all installed
    and uninstalled like a normal software product:

    UtopiaEWS32GM.exe - contains 1x17MB ?LITE? bank, 2x34MB GM soundbanks, and 2x7MB
    drumset banks. Also includes documentation file, Set Manager v2.10, notes, and
    Windows START shortcuts to all files.

    UtopiaEWSOrgans.exe ? contains 3x9MB and 2x7MB church organs in TTS and TTI,
    and notes.

    UtopiaEWSPianos.exe ? contains 30MB acoustic pianos, 1x15MB stereo, and 1x8MB
    panned & mono pianos. Set Manager v3.15 and notes are also included.

    Grand total of 325MB after installation. There?s also other packages on the website.
    Requirements are a TerraTec EWS64 card with 8MB or more onboard RAM, 32MB recommended

    Files can be downloaded from http://home.online.no/~kevinb/site/e...ream_menu.html

    Website username: stinger
    Website password: m900

    Utopia EWS Online package passwords
    Church organs - NLi2gPsR-m900#9*9
    32MB GM soundbanks - 58z42X4g-e0860:@0
    Acoustic grand pianos - pianoabC-iP9!26&/

    PLEASE NOTE:
    IF YOU DOWNLOAD, PLEASE EMAIL AT [email protected] WHAT YOU THINK OF THE BANK!

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey guys, what are you whining about? I got it working... :P
    Well, the quality of the banks was adequate to me, anyway it was a good priceless addition to my arsenal smile

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Boye's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2000
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    So glad someone figured it out smile)

    8 days to go.

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member raddaqii's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh, people, you scare me. have I been blind or have I been blind...? seems that, finally, christmas starts for me as well...

    slightly embarrassed,
    raddaqii


    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member raddaqii's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh, people, you scare me. have I been blind or have I been blind...? seems that, finally, christmas starts for me as well...

    slightly embarrassed,
    raddaqii


    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member raddaqii's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    The organ and the huge set are very good. Yes, Christmas time.. thx a lot.

    ..but, am I the only one having problems to install the Piano set? Each time, with every file I downloaded, which I did twice to make sure its not corrupted, after entering the code I get insufficient disk space error. Which is completely nuts, since there is several hundred MB free disk space on the drive I specified... wonder if anyone can suggest something.

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •